This project was funded by the European Union under the Erasmus+ program.
Erasmus+ is the EU program for education, training, youth and sport in Europe.
Its budget is estimated at 26.2 billion euros. Its funding has almost doubled compared to the previous program (2014-2020).
The 2021-2027 program places a strong emphasis on social inclusion, ecological and digital transitions, and promoting youth participation in democratic life.
It supports the priorities and activities defined in the European Education Area, the Digital Education Action Plan and the Skills Strategy for Europe. In addition, Erasmus+ :
- supports the European Social Rights Base;
- implements the EU Youth Strategy 2019-2027;
- develops the European dimension of sport.
Focus: Strategic partnership, exchange of best practices?
This best practice exchange project was funded by the European Union under the Erasmus+ program.
Erasmus+ is the EU program for education, training, youth and sport in Europe. The program allows organizations to:
- Co-finance mobility for education and training purposes for students, staff, trainees, apprentices, volunteers, youth workers and young people…(Key Action 1)
- -Carry out a number of development and networking activities, including improving the professional capacity of their staff, strengthening their organizational capacity, and creating transnational cooperative partnerships with organizations in other countries to achieve innovative results or exchange good practices (Key Action 2).
Since 2021, the program also places a strong emphasis on social inclusion, ecological and digital transitions, and the promotion of youth participation in democratic life.
For more information: https: //erasmus-plus.ec.europa.eu/fr