Organize a mobility project for certification purposes
Step by step
Prepare and present information about your mobility project
Develop the presentation of the objectives, organization, etc. that is adapted to the different target audiences and actors involved, both in content (key message), form (channels of dissemination,) and methods (how when, where, by whom).
For the host partner: Tell your partner the learner profiles you wish to target. Present the training and / or certification framework to the host organization; make sure that your interlocutors understand it well, translate it into English or even better into the language of the host country.
Agree with the host partner on the learning outcomes to be achieved during the mobility period. The learning outcomes are grouped in a coherent way(unit of learning outcomes). Define beforehand with the educational team the competences to be acquired during the mobility (according to the certification reference material) and elaborate or get acquainted with the tools for the assessment of competences. How will mobility be assessed and validated?
Organize information to candidates and, if applicable, to sending companies
It is also a question of convincing and involving the learners and the companies in the project. For example, for the sending companies, it is important to know their responsibilities and the steps to be taken, what support they can count on to carry out the steps, what is the added value of mobility…
Organize the application and selection of learners
- Prepare a learner application package (online or hard copy)
- Check and collect the documents required for participation: CV, cover letter, employer’s authorization, insurance, ID…
- Inform the selected learners and their sending company (specify the objectives and skills to be acquired during the mobility)
Prepare the reception of learners together, between partners
- Formalize, validate and fill in the content of the pedagogical contract (skills/objectives) and prepare and finalize the content and methods/tools of the evaluation; sign the pedagogical contract
- Appoint and prepare the accompanying persons and define and validate their role together.
Identify, inform and prepare potential host companies
- Raise awareness, identify host companies and organize the presentation of the objectives of the mobility
- Inform, select host companies. The host companies will need to know the profiles and expectations of the learners to be hosted, the tasks, gestures and products to be worked on and its role in the evaluation…
- Organize the signature of the pedagogical contract by the companies (sending companies if applicable) and by the host company, along with its annexes (evaluation grid, individual results statement).
- Name the contact, a tutor, in the company.
Prepare the participants
- Write, finalize and transmit practical information (travel, transport, accommodation, logistics, insurance, etc.) for the participants
- Give details about the program / stay
- Organize a linguistic and cultural preparation
- Present the host companies and the working conditions, hours and pace of work in the host country
- Inform about the project’s funders
- Present the objectives of the mobility (what is expected during the mobility) and present the final evaluation
Organize the reception and installation of the learners (accompaniment in the companies) - implement the follow-up
- Make sure that the working and training conditions of the trainees comply with the requirements of the contractual documents and, if necessary, regulate the conditions for the implementation of the mobility, especially in the company
- Plan a mediation (if solicited by the host structure and/or the learners / host companies)
Organize documentation and evaluation of learning outcomes with learners / host companies
- Plan and organize the (individual) assessment in the company
- Carry out the (individual) evaluation with the host company and complete with the tutor the skills evaluation grid and/or the individual statement of results and/or accompany the completion/signature of the Europass document
- Make sure you sign the complement of the pedagogical contract / certificate of attendance and participation and get the receipts
Organize a debriefing and assessment with the participants (degree of satisfaction) in the presence of the companies and the host partner at the end of the stay
- Ask learners about their satisfaction, experience
- Ask host companies about their satisfaction, points for improvement
Transmit the results of the evaluation to the sending organization and validate (or not) the learning outcomes (according to the certifier or the internal process)
The sending partner must validate the documents transmitted by the host partner at the end of the mobility period; (if applicable) it transmits them to the certifying authority;
Establish an assessment of the project with all the partners to communicate, promote, disseminate
- Remember to value the commitment of the sending and host companies
- Organize an assessment of the mobility and the organization, in order to renew, perpetuate, develop and, if necessary, adjust and improve the next mobilities (take corrective measures, renegotiate objectives, roles, etc.)
- Ask the sending companies and/or trainers (satisfaction questionnaire / improvement proposals)
- Communicate and value the experiences, the results, the impact.